This blended frozen cocktail is very unique from the usual frosty bar drinks. It is very easy to make, it tastes great and it will be sure to give you rosy cheeks, and a feel good buzz on a warm sunny day.
Frozen Violet Vanilla Cocktail
- 1/2 shot Monin Violet Premium Gourmet Syrup
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Bean Paste
- 1 shot Bacardi Rum
- 1-1.5 cups ice cubes
- No need for exact measurements, add rum, vanilla, and violet syrup to blender and pulse 1-2 times.
- Add ice and hold pulse down or blend on high for 10-20 second until very well blended to a slush consistency.
- Garnish with flower if you’ve got em + serve immediately.
Referral/Affiliate Link Policy can be found here.