I love coffee more than most people but I’m stuck on one specific blend- Kicking Horse Kick Ass Whole Bean Coffee. I brew it strong with my Cuisinart Grind & Brew Coffee Maker. These two little miracles have been a daily ritual of mine for about 5 years – not sure I can live without them. I take them with me when we travel, seriously I have a problem…
Anyway when there is any leftover coffee, I freeze coffee cubes in a silicone cube tray and then add them to a large freezer bag in my deep freeze.These are so much better than plain ice cubes because they don’t dilute iced coffee.
- 6 ish Coffee Cubes
- 1/2 cup Strongly Brewed Coffee (cooled)
- 1/2 cup Milk (I use 2% Lactaid but Almond or Coconut Milk would work)
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Chocolate Syrup (I use organic Ahlaska or Santa Cruz)
- Stir chocolate syrup into milk until thoroughly mixed.
- Add coffee ice cubes.
- Pour in coffee, add straw, stir.
Viola – a delicious kick in the pants you need in the afternoon to keep you going.
Referral/Affiliate Link Policy can be found here.