- 5 Frozen Watermelon Cubes, click here to view my post on flash freezing fruit
- 6-8 Mint Leaves
- 1 Tbsp White Sugar
- 1 Shot Rum
- 4 Lime Wedges
- Club Soda
- In a tall glass, add sugar + half the mint leaves + squeeze half the limes and muddle them together with a long spoon or cocktail muddler until the sugar has dissolved into the lime juice.
- Pour rum over the mixture and combine, ensuring the sugar has completely dissolved.
- Add frozen watermelon cubes to glass, along with the rest of the mint and lime.
- Top off with club soda, stir and enjoy.
Recipe Serves 1 Watermelon Mojito
You can change up this recipe a few ways, using simple syrup in place of the sugar.
- Also blackberry syrup tastes amazing combined with the watermelon flavor.
- If you happen to have Watermelon Hint Fizz on hand, use it in place of club soda and turn up the watermelon flavor.